I’ve been using my old electric toothbrush for a few years now and when it packed up (refused to charge), luckily for me, before I managed to buy a replacement, the lovely folks at Uber Sonic (a British Oral Care subscription service), got in touch and asked whether I’d sample their new product. I said yes, of course. Here’s what I think of their Award Winning Uber Sonic Electric Toothbrush:
What I like about the Uber Sonic Electric Toothbrush:
- I absolutely love the unique aluminum design. It’s so sleek and looks ultra modern and stylish,(not that a modern and stylish looking design should factor in when looking for an electric toothbrush to buy). But I must admit, it certainly caught my attention!
- I also like that it’s really lightweight. I’m used to my heavy toothbrush, so was really surprised when I picked it up and found it so light! It makes brushing your teeth even easier to do.
- I like that it’s less noisier than my old electric toothbrush.
- I also like that it has a 30sec buzz function which reminds you to change from one jaw to another.
- I’ve only been using this Uber Sonic Electric toothbrush for over a week now and so far haven’t had to charge it again. It boasts of a long-lasting charge, but I haven’t had the chance to prove that one yet.
- It has a really soft brush which I wasn’t really sure of when I first tried it. Perhaps it’s because I was used to my old one, which seemed to have a “harder” and sturdier brush. But then again, this only made me more aware to brush my teeth “longer” and “harder” to make up for the “soft brush”, so it really depends on you whether you’d think of this as a positive or negative.
What I don’t like about the Uber Sonic Electric Toothbrush:
- It has a soft brush. (See details above), as mentioned not really sure if this is a negative, but still worth mentioning.
My box also came with two refill heads and covers, at least I won’t have to worry about purchasing replacements.
If you’re on the look out for an electric toothbrush, why not give Uber Sonic Electric toothbrush a try? Uber Sonic Brush sets from £19. With a refill plan of two brush heads from £9 every 2 months and all members receive a free Ubersonic toothbrush and whitening kit every year. I think that’s a fab deal, you won’t have to worry about having to replace your toothbrush!
What do you look for when searching for an electric toothbrush replacement?
Do you go for design, trusted name or price?
*I was kindly sent the Ubersonic Electric toothbrush for the purpose of this review. However, all photos and opinions are by yours truly.