- dropping whatever it is you’re doing whether it’s trying to beat an important deadline or doing the dishes, to dance with your toddler just because they’ve heard a “danceable” tune on TV, or just because they say so!
- answering every single What’s this? for the nth time, without showing impatience even if you’ve just answered the same question a minute ago.
- managing to get some work done even if your toddler is sitting on your lap and is trying to touch your keyboard or grab your mouse.
- getting up at ungodly hours just because your toddler won’t get back to sleep and then pumping yourself up with enough caffeine to hopefully allow you to stay-up the whole day without nodding away.
- trying to entertain or think of ways to keep your toddler busy (without both of you going nuts) when it’s scheduled to piss down with rain the whole week, or make that, the whole month!
error: Content is protected !!