1. Happiness is seeing my daughter’s cheeky little smile first thing in the morning.
2. Happiness is blue skies and when the sun is up and shinning and actually stays like that all through-out the day.
3. Happiness is being married to someone whom you can absolutely discuss anything with.
4. Happiness is spending a whole day at the beach with the sun shinning.
5. Happiness is the smell of the pages in a book even if it turns out to be a really crappy book in the end.
6. Happiness is dining al fresco.
7. Happiness is knowing that I can talk to and Skype with my family back home – everyday if I want to (or if they want to).
8. Happiness is home-cooked meals and baking with T.
9. Happiness is having a house filled with books.
10. Happiness is eating ice-cream on the beach!
That’s about it!
All photos taken by yours truly except number 7.
Photo credit here – (my sister-in-law’s blog).
Once again, if you want to join in the fun click here.